Data Elicitation aims at providing a better understanding of the data management issues, and how such an understanding may benefit to the companies involved in digital activities.
My name is Yves-Marie Lemaître, and you may find more information about Data Elicitation here:
- Areas of expertise : a description of the Data Elicitation areas of expertise
- Eliciting data ?? : a definition for the word “Elicitation”, and what this may mean for your data
- Certified Web Analyst : more information about the Digital Analytics Association and the CWA certification scheme
An Internet Market Research professional, I am trilingual (French, English, German); I am energetic, like to work in team, and in open, multinational and multicultural environments; I like to beat challenges, to discover new areas, to decipher new trends, to be on the sharp edge.
I am especially at ease with Digital Data, providing innovative concepts and accurate data elicitation. A member of the Digital Analytics Association and a Certified Web Analyst, I am working on missions in the Data Management and Analytics field.
I am namely open to any assignment as a Chief Data Officer, be it temporary or permanent.
I have graduated French #1 Business School HEC in 1989 (Marketing / Communication).
My experience has led me from GfK to IRI, NPD and back to GfK, where my most recent position was to manage Product Development in Innovation, especially focused on developing a network-centric internet analytics tool, named NIS (Network Intelligence Solution).
As of 2013, following up a top management change, implying major strategic alterations, I have left GfK. I have decided anyway to pursue on my own some of the innovation projects that I do believe in, especially in the digital area.
I have completed the Award of Achievement in Digital Analytics from the University of British Columbia in 2013.
As of May 2014, I am Certified Web Analyst (CWA) from the Digital Analytics Association (DAA), only the third Frenchman to-date.
Finally, as of January 2015, I am also a Certified Data Scientist, via professional group Data Science Central, as a result of an equivalency of my CWA.
My motto: “there is no other wealth than man” (Jean Bodin)
* Translation of new trends and innovation into actionable products
* Thorough knowledge of data tracking business, including design, data acquisition and management, categorization
* Strong focus on big data management, new product design, staff personal development
* Digital data evangelization