Through my Data Elicitation blog, I want to help you act on data strategies as a whole, providing insights at a global level.
Data Elicitation works on three operational axis, patterning, enrichment and analytics. Each header is linked to a post explaining the concept and content of each term. Below are specific skills applying to each Data Management steps.
- Conceptualization (Business requirements, formal design)
- Data Acquisition (Data sourcing and structuring)
- Project Management (Business plans, team lead)
- Data Categorization (Coding policies, working methods)
- Collaboration Scheme (Tool implementation, support, training)
- Coding Strategies (Outsourcing, QA, SLA’s)
- Analysis methodologies (Inductive reasoning, funnel analysis)
- Analytics development (new metrics & analysis schemes, KPI’s)
- Client servicing (Presentations, Business cases, Reporting)